Published on January 29th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey73
AVP: Evolution Coming Soon
Angry Mob Games is set to release their new third person action adventure title, AVP: Evolution soon. Based on the Aliens VS. Predators movie universe, AVP: Evolution is a gory hack and slash title where you can play as both an Alien and a Predator as you hunt your prey. Built using Unity 3D, this game looks absolutely gorgeous(in a gritty kind of way) and is sure to be one of Android’s next top titles.
– Play as an Alien & Predator: Two distinctive gaming experiences, incorporating unique characters with numerous abilities
– Rich Sci-Fi Universe: A gripping campaign draws players deeper into the world of AVP: EVOLUTION
– 5 Unique Environments & 24 Levels: Kill or be killed as you advance through the Temple Arena, the Marine Base, the Alien Hive, and more!
– A Proven Developer: Angry Mob Games has a proven track record developing popular titles like Guerrilla Bob, Muffin Knight and PREDATORS
– Upgradeable Characters: Create your own ultimate killing machine with character upgrades and enhanced abilities
– Unity Graphics Engine: Rich detail, advanced character models and distinctive lighting makes AVP: EVOLUTION a showcase title for new Android phones & tablets
AVP: Evolution is due out Q1 of 2013, so look for it to drop around the same time as the console title, Aliens: Colonial Marines.