Published on February 5th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey81
IOS Shooter Blue Skies Lands Onto Playstation Mobile
Remember the classic PC game Seek And Destroy? Blue Skies, a top down shooter very similar to that game, has just landed onto Playstation Mobile. You take on the role of a new recruit at the elite Blue Skies Air Force Academy, while going through your training exercises the evil Hans Kraven launches an invasion of your country and it falls to you to put a stop to his schemes.
– 30 Levels of addictive search and destroy action
– Pick up bonus health, gas, and cash from downed enemies.
– Use cash to research better weapons in the R&D lab.
– A pulse pounding soundtrack of 10 techno rock songs
– 10 different weapons including missiles, bombs, lasers and fireballs.
– Save at any point, play through story at your own pace.
– Arcade mode for instant action and unlimited levels
– 3 difficulty settings
– Rain and weather effects
– 5 hours of gameplay in story mode
– Random level generator for unlimited fun!
– High production values and top notch sound effects
Blue Skies will set you back $6.99 on Playstation Mobile.