Published on February 19th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey0
Strategy Game Rivals At War Launches
Hothead games, developer of the award winning title Machinarium, has released a new strategy game on Google Play called Rivals At War. Rivals At War gives a unique perspective on all of those COD and Battlefield death matches. Instead of just being a lone soldier on the ground, you are given command of an entire team and all of their perks from an isometric view of the warzone. Before jumping into battle, you must recruit, train, and equip your soldiers properly or risk facing defeat. Players will be able to fully customize their team and assign different classes for different battle roles, including choosing the teams nationality for specific perks.
- Battle across four different combat scenarios, each with its own 3D battlefield and military mission.
- Assemble your troop, choosing from 6 unique soldier types – Commander, Sniper, Saw Gunner, Breacher, Radioman and Medic.
- Power-up skill perks to enhance the Accuracy, Speed, Damage, Defense and Health abilities of your soldiers.
- Unlock new soldiers with better weapons, guns and skills to improve your team’s combat assault rating.
- Customize your team with different camouflage uniforms, headgear, and team badges.
- Select powerful tactics cards to tip each battle in your favor.
- 45 achievements to complete that unlock more special rewards.
- Command your elite team to global domination.
Rivals At War is free to play with IAP’s on Google Play.
Google Play – Rivals At War