Published on March 2nd, 2013 | by Craig Forshey73
Survival Shooter Aftershock Lands On Google Play
Indie developer Shoot A Ray has launched its first Android game, Aftershock. Aftershock is a survival shooter that pits you as a lone tower against a horde of nasty critters. Aftershock is a twin stick shooter with a variation; rather than using the left stick to move and the right stick to shoot, you have two guns, one for each stick. In addition to a regular machine gun, you will have access to many different types of guns and powerups. Upgrades are purchased from money collected by defeating your enemies or by tapping on pickups randomly dropped on the field. Aftershock was built using Unity 3D, which makes for some great graphics.
– Over the top arcade survival action game.
– Addictive game play that will keep pulling you back.
– Challenging difficulty for both casual and hardcore gamers.
– Player grade system to see how well you preformed. What is your gaming level?
– Crazy special effects and explosions.
– Multiple zones to defend from the alien invasion.
– Wide range of powerful super weapons that will annihilate your enemies from your fingertips.
– Find power up and hidden super weapons to improve your weapon arsenal.
– Fun and simple controls that anyone can get into.
– Amazing High Definition graphics.
– Energetic music from Machinimasound that keeps you on the edge.
Aftershock is $2.04 on the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store – Aftershock