Published on March 7th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey8
Wii Game Rage Of The Gladiator Comes To Android
Developer Gamelion Studios, best known for the Monster Shooter series, have impressively ported the Wii title Rage Of The Gladiator over to Android. Rage Of The Gladiator is about a young prince named Gracius who has been framed for the murder of his father on the eve of his ascension to the throne. Gracius must compete as a gladiator if he is to survive.
Unlike alot of other titles like Blood And Glory and Deathdome, you won’t be fighting any ordinary gladiators. No, you’ll be going up against nothing but bosses. Demons, Wizards, and all manner of evil creatures who will push Gracius to his limits. An expanded move set also offers deeper gameplay than in the aforementioned titles. Abilities include jumping, dodging, shield blocking, or counter-attacking with proper timing, agility, and thinking.
– Stunning 3D graphics!
– Full voice acting. Each boss has its own personality, and taunts you mercilessly!
– Extremely realistic animations. When you attack bosses, the impacts and hits feel “real.”
– 14 insane finishing moves. Summon a fiery meteor, a savage tornado, or transform into a hulking colossus 10x your size!
– Customize your character with new weapons and armor.
– Gain new powers and skills! How will you build your character? Choose Offense, Defense, or Magic.
– Epic music. Enjoy blood-pumping masterpieces by legendary composer Sean Beeson!
– Great replay value. Beat the game to unlock new difficulties, where bosses are much tougher with all-new abilities! Over a dozen hours of gameplay!
– A monumental undertaking, with content comparable to a console title, but with a budget title price!
Rage Of The Gladiator is free to play on Google Play with IAP’s.
Google Play Store – Rage Of The Gladiator