Published on March 8th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey3
Catcha Catcha Aliens! Is An Endless Runner With A Twist
Catcha Catcha Aliens! received several awards when it launched on IOS, and developer Hotsauce hopes to replicate that success with the release of the Android version of the game. Catcha Catcha Aliens! has a fairly straightforward story; As an Alien catcher its your job to rid planets of nasty alien critters.
An endless runner with a twist, Catcha Catcha Aliens! will not only have you jumping, ducking, and turning, but catching aliens with nets and other devices as well. Upgrades will enhance your weapons capabilities and will be needed as you encounter larger and larger aliens.
– Free download
– Unique gameplay elements
– 3 planets each with a new environments
– 45 levels to play in total
– 3 Mini Challenges to complete in each level
– Voice acting from Stephen Fry and Jonathan Ross
– Shop and upgrade system
– Play as Ray or M4R14!
– Loads of outfits to customize with, even mix and match!
– Great music composed solely for this game
– Much, much more!
Catcha Catcha Aliens! is free to play with IAP’s on Google Play.
Google Play Store – Catcha Catcha Aliens!