Published on March 8th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey18
RPG Masters Kemco Release Silver Nornir
Japanese developer Kemco is well known for releasing some of the best RPG’s on Android such as the Symphony series. They’re back at it again with their new release, Silver Nornir. The story follows a typical pattern for JRPG’s; You are one of the chosen few that can save the world from an impending apocalypse. What makes this game unique is apparently the world keeps ending and beginning again with the same people like in Groundhogs Day.
Silver Nornir is a step up in the graphics department from previous Kemco games, hand drawn art and detailed sprites will remind players of classic RPG’s from the 16-bit era. Kemco does a great job of supporting older and niche devices since the game is Xperia Play optimized and it even supports HVGA devices.
– Featuring a wide cast of characters! Each has their own story to tell.
– An intense battle system that includes magic gems, special moves, and combo moves with other characters!
– In-battle voices!
– Beautiful graphics with high resolution.
– Useful items and extra dungeons available as additional in-app purchases!
– Additional purchases are not required to beat the game.
Silver Nornir is $2.99 on the Google Play Store with IAP’s.
Google Play Store – Silver Nornir