Published on March 11th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey9
Run Over Zombies With Style In Earn To Die
Hit online browser game Earn To Die is now available on Android devices thanks to developer Not Doppler. Earn To Die is about a lone driver, stranded after the zombie apocalypse. His only hope of not becoming lunch for the undead is to drive bigger and bigger vehicles through an army of zombies in a bid for freedom. A wide variety of automotives will be available and zombies will bounce and flip with rag doll physics for extra points. Ramming corpses with an 18 wheeler is always fun, but sometimes you just need a big gun. Cars will be able to be outfitted with a whole lot of ordinance, letting you blast zombies well in advance of them coming into contact with your vehicles grill. Earn To Die tells its story through a series of stylized animated sequences that really sell the game’s graphic novel atmosphere.
● A brand new and extended STORY MODE which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● 8 VEHICLES at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty of zombies… Be sure to introduce them to your car’s front bumper
● A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
● Awesome animated sequences
● Scoreloop support
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in Halloween Mode
Earn To Die is $.99 on Google Play with a lite version available as well.