Published on March 14th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey75
The Conduit HD Arrives For Tegra 3 Devices
Highly anticipated Tegra Zone game, The Conduit HD, has just arrived for Tegra 3 based devices. Originally released on the Nintendo Wii in 2009, The Conduit was an ambitious first person shooter that used a specialized engine designed to compete with the visuals of Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games. It was praised for its graphical fidelity and control scheme which used the system’s Wii controller. The Conduit HD, the Android version of The Conduit, has been reworked with a touch optimized control scheme, enhanced visuals earning it the HD moniker, and support for bluetooth controllers.
The Conduit HD centers on an alien invasion by a mysterious race known as the Drudge. The Drudge have been secretly infiltrating Washinton D.C. using portal-like devices called Conduits. Once the aliens are discovered by a shadow government called the Trust, all hell breaks loose and they begin bringing their armies through the Conduits in order to conquer Earth. Newly inducted special agent Michael Ford has been called in to stop the invasion force and save the planet from destruction.
The Conduit HD’s graphics have seen a major overhaul from the original Wii version. Increased resolution, enhanced lighting as well as advanced physics make the Android edition the definitive version of The Conduit. The control scheme is completely customizable, giving the player complete freedom to decide how they want to play the game. Later levels will put the HD graphics to good use with the all seeing eye, an object that will allow Michael to see through walls and invisible enemies before its too late.
- STUNNING GRAPHICS: The already gorgeous graphics are further enhanced on Tegra Devices, boasting increased resolution, enhanced lighting as well as advanced physics!
- TERRIFYING ENEMIES: Face off against fourteen unique alien and human foes that use cover and tactical thinking to fight back!
- SHADOWY CONSPIRACIES: Throughout your adventure, learn new theories and connections in an effort to discover the truth behind the invasion, and more…
- INTENSE WEAPONS: Eighteen different human, alien and ‘other’ weapons, many with completely unique effects!
- UNSEEN DANGERS: Use the All Seeing Eye to reveal invisible objects and enemies, before it’s too late!
- UNPARALLELED CUSTOMIZATION: Change the control inputs, the UI Layouts and many other elements to play the game the way YOU want to!
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: Enjoy more traditional control by using Gamestop’s Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Android!
- TOP VOICE TALENT: Showcasing the talent of Mark A. Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard and Kevin Sorbo!
- KILLER TUNES: Features music by Diego Stucco and Rick Nielsen!
The Conduit HD is free to download on Google Play. The first 2 missions are free with the remaining 7 unlockable through an IAP for $4.99.
Google Play – The Conduit HD