Published on March 29th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey72
Into The Dead Claws Its Way Onto Android
Developer Pik Pok, best known for its flick kick series of sports games, has released its gory zombie based endless runner Into The Dead on Android after launching it on IOS late last year. Players must escape a zombie apocalypse by running through fields filled with the undead while dodging trees and jumping fences, occasionally finding weapons needed to keep the hordes at bay.
This unusual take on the endless runner genre also makes use of a mission based system similar to the one found in Jetpack Joyride. As players complete certain objectives like killing a certain amount of zombies or reaching a certain distance, additional weapons and challenges are unlocked, giving Into The Dead players a reason to keep coming back.
Zombie aficionados can download Into The Dead from Google Play for free.
- Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
- Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
- Missions and minigoals provide constant challenges to overcome
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores
- Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
Google Play – Into The Dead