Published on April 17th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey74
Go Monster Hunting In Monster Blade
Android gamers hoping for a Monster Hunter game to be released outside of Japan have reason to celebrate. No, Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting hasn’t hit English language devices yet, but a very similar game, Monster Blade, has been released.
Developed by Nubee PTE Ltd, Monster Blade is a gorgeous looking homage to the aforementioned franchise that is sure to satiate gamers hunger, at least for a little while. Players will battle or “hunt” fearsome looking creatures in one on one combat using melee weapons and special abilities. Defeating monsters will reward the player with experience and loot to upgrade his/her hunting capabilities.
Just like Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting, Monster Blade uses an engaging Infinity Blade style gameplay system that will have the player jumping all over the place, performing slick looking counters, and executing devastating special moves. Different weapons will open up new attack styles, which in combination with ability specializations allows for deep character customization.
- FREE TO PLAY
- Gorgeous HD Visuals
- Epic Battles with powerful Monsters and Dragons
- Call upon your Friends to help you in battle and turn the tides in your favor
- Customize your Hero with over 400 unique Weapons & Armor
- Collect Weapon & Armor Sets to unlock secret abilities
- Gain the power of the Godbeasts – Transform into powerful Monsters and use their special attacks
- Challenge others in the Leaderboard and win special rewards
You can pick up Monster Blade for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Monster Blade