Published on May 8th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey79
Daddy Was A Thief Steals Onto Google Play
Indie developer Rebel Twins, best known for their 360 degree shooter Crumble Zone, is back with an addicting new endless destruction game called Daddy Was A Thief. This wacky runner(faller?) features a guy who’s turned to a life of crime to provide for his family. After robbing a bank, players will help him butt stomp his way through floor after floor of deadly lasers, cutthroat grannies, and cash filled safes.
- Smashable obstacles: walls, furnitures and more! Gain as much destructions as you can! Crash through walls, floors and watch the pieces fly all over!
- Playable thieves and crazy power-ups to unlock
- Retina display graphics
- Different every time you play!
- Just one finger control! (swipe up and down) Quick pick-up-and-play
- Many achievements to earn
Daddy Was A Thief is a great new arcade game with a ton of physics based destruction. You can pick it up for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Daddy Was A Thief