Published on May 9th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey77
Blitz Brigade Blasts Onto Android
After a bit of a misfire on iOS, Gameloft’s Team Fortress inspired FPS Blitz Brigade has been retooled and is now finally available on Android. This team based shooter pits two squads of soldiers against each other in wacky online fights to the death.
The usual game modes like deathmatch and capture the flag are available along with more Battlefield-esque domination maps. Players will be able to choose from one of five classes like the intimidating gunner or the slow and stealthy sniper. A full single player campaign with over 120 missions is also included for those times when an internet connection isn’t available.
- Up to 12 players can battle online in multiplayer games
- 5 classes: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, Stealth
- Control the battlefield in Domination mode
- Frag everyone from the opposing army in Deathmatch games
- Use 3 different vehicles for a tactical advantage in battle
- Fight with over 100 weapons, each made for a specific class
- Unique taunts and kill phrases for each character in the game
- Voice Chat to create your game plan in the heat of the action
- Complete 120 unique action-packed missions
- Learn to master each class’s specialized battle skills
- Pilot a Helicopter and rain death from above
- Hop into a Tank to steamroll the enemy army
Blitz Brigade sports beautiful graphics and impressive PvP play. You can pick it up for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Blitz Brigade