Published on May 9th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey82
Toy Defense 2 Marches Onto Google Play
Melesta Games long awaited strategy sequel Toy Defense 2 is here, bringing with it an expanded vision of the originals gameplay. In this tower defense style follow up, players will wage war in toy box recreations of some of World War 2’s most famous battles. Toy Defense 2 is an ambitious title that does things a little different.
To make it stand out in the overcrowded tower defense genre, Toy Defense 2 features stunning historically accurate artwork and unique environment based skill trees. Each campaign features its own set of upgrades which reset once they’re completed. Any tower can be upgraded to hero status, which makes them the most powerful units in the game. A variety of one-off power ups are available to help turn the tide of battle.
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- 72 levels of action-packed gameplay across 3 worlds
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
You can pick up Melesta Games’s Toy Defense 2 for $1.99 on Google Play with a free version available as well.
Google Play – Toy Defense 2