Published on May 16th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey16
Burn Rubber At A Snails Pace In Turbo Racing League
DreamWorks has a new computer animated film coming out this summer called Turbo. It’s about a snail who’s wished all his snail life that he could be a Nascar driver. One day in a freak accident with nitrous oxide, he gains the super powers of incredible speed and a new car like body. On that day, he became the unstoppable Turbo, and set out to fulfill his dream of being the fastest racer that’s ever lived. This endearing story also happens to be the premise for PikPok’s new racing title released today, Turbo Racing League.
Turbo Racing League is the logical video game adaption of the big screen movie. Players will race their snail around micro machines esque environments while collecting tomatoes and performing massive grinds. They’ll have to chain together huge drifts and run over the many power ups in order to win each challenge. Completing extra missions like jumping a certain height rewards players with additional tomatoes used to upgrade their snails performance.
- Intuitive Touch Screen Controls
- 9 Unique Race Tracks to Test Your Skills
- Daily Goals for Bonus Tomatoes
- Special Race Events: Time Trials, Limited Fuel, Slalom and Rival Races
- Thousands of Performance & Design Combinations: Shell Upgrades, New Paint Jobs and Neon Glows
- Ability to record your greatest race moments, watch on instant replay and share with your friends
- Optional Facebook and Twitter posting to show off your pimped-out Shell and best scores
- Leaderboards show how you rank amongst your friends and all the top players!
PikPok’s Turbo Racing League is a charming casual racing title that brings some fun new concepts to the table. You can pick it up for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Turbo Racing League