Published on May 20th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey74
Hero Academy Is Chess On Steroids
The award winning strategy game Hero Academy from developer Robot Entertainment has arrived with its unique brand of turn based warfare. This tactical strategy title from the makers of Halo Wars and Orcs Must Die! pits various fantasy style armies like the dark elves or human council against each other in a massive contest to see who is truly the strongest once and for all.
Hero Academy plays like a hyper realized mixture of traditional rpgs and the classic game of chess. Two armies, which can be controlled either through AI or cross platform multiplayer with iOS and PC players, will clash in epic grid based conflict with the objective of either slaying their opponents entire team or destroying its power crystal.
- Highly accessible turn-based gameplay
- Easy to learn – jump right in and play!
- Play with friends or random opponents
- Colorful light-hearted graphics and sound
- Random playfields keeps battles fresh!
- Get started with the free Council team
- Expand your roster with additional teams!
- Customize your team
- Challenge your Facebook friends!
- Invite your Twitter followers to play!
- Chat with your opponents in-game
- Push notifications alert you to your turns
With Hero Academy’s extensive features and addicting gameplay, it’s easy to see why it won the DICE awards mobile game of the year for 2013. You can pick it up for free on Google Play.
Google Play – Hero Academy