Published on May 20th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey62
Xbox Live Indie Game Gerbil Physics Lands On Android
The smash Xbox Live Indie Game Gerbil Physics from developer Pencel Games is now on Android and has brought its wacky destruction physics based gameplay along for the ride. This humble hit charges players with blowing apart stacks of unsuspecting gerbils using bombs, disintegration rays, and more. The object of each level is to topple as many gerbils as possible with the least amount of bombs used, but this gets trickier as the game goes on due to its challenging yet addicting stage design.
- Engaging, destructive, game-play featuring huge explosions and cute flying gerbils.
- State-of-the-art physics engine ensures that gerbils respond to your explosives exactly as real gerbils might.
- Gorgeous and charming art design.
- Cunning puzzles with multiple solutions across 84 glorious, lovingly handcrafted levels.
- Achievements reward your clever insights.
- Optimized for Android phones and tablets.
- Suitable for all ages.
- One low price gets you the whole game, no annoying adverts and no rip-off in-app purchase.
Gerbil Physics is a terrific physics puzzler that feels right at home on Android. You can pick it up for $.99 on Google Play.
Google Play – Gerbil Physics