Published on May 24th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey58
Ultimate Stick Fight Brawls Its Way Onto Android
Dragon Nest Studio’s highly rated iOS brawler Ultimate Stick Fight has made its way to Android. This fan favorite action adventure is a hybrid of fighting games like Street Fighter and arcade brawlers like Streets Of Rage. As with most retro games, the story is rather straight forward. An evil crime syndicate has taken over the city and as a martial arts master it falls to you to clean up the streets.
Ultimate Stick Fight has a terrific combat system that features a customizable skill set as well as the ability to create your own special moves. Over the top gameplay mechanics like air juggling, chaining together combos, and gratuitous though well animated violence help give this game a personality all its own.
- Play as Ryan or Slash, one uses a sword and the other his bare sticks
- Each player must master his own 20 fight moves and styles
- Learn insane combos that punch, kick, juggle, slide, spin, and more
- String together built-in combos to create incredible attack combinations
- Pick up and throw objects like boxes, dumpsters and phone booths!
- Overcome challenging bosses in 40 stages and 8 unique environments
- 3 levels of difficulty to prove you’ve got the biggest stick in town
- Earn coins and stars as you defeat your enemies
- Purchase new combos or upgrade existing skills to unlock new moves
- Upgrade your skills for new animations and more effective combos
It’s easy to see why Ultimate Stick Fight has been one of the top fighters on iOS. You can pick it up now for $.99 on Google Play.
Google Play – Ultimate Stick Fight