Published on June 3rd, 2013 | by Craig Forshey75
Gruesome Brawler Twin Blades Arrives On Android
BulkyPix has at long last released their now classic iOS game Twin Blades: The Reaping Vanguard for Android. This anime inspired hack ‘n slash title has had many imitators attempting to replicate its gory sense of style but almost all have been miserable failures. Twin Blades has a simple though still entertaining premise. Zombies have overrun a small steampunk town and as a butt kicking, scythe wielding, gun toting battle nurse its up to players to put them back in their graves.
The gameplay in Twin Blades is a fusion of melee and long ranged combat. Key to surviving any undead onslaught is gracefully alternating between fighting styles for maximum carnage. There are several different monster types to defeat, not to mention the bosses, and they each have their own specific strengths and weaknesses. As players progress, they’ll unlock new moves, combos, and over the top weaponry.
- 6 range weapons ranging from machinegun to explosive nukes.
- Upgradable skills for your character which can be bought and trained.
- An immersive storyline with epic boss encounters!
- Different kind of zombies behaviors, shake your device to get rid of grabbers!
- 10 exclusive new environments discoverable at different times of the day or night
Twin Blades is gruesome fun. You can pick it up for $2.99 on Google Play.