Published on June 25th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Magic 2014 Burns Its Way Onto Google Play
The ever popular trading card game Magic: The Gathering has finally made its way over to Google Play. Magic 2014 is sure to excite fans of the genre, and looks to be a great starting place for those not yet familiar with it.
Though Magic 2014 is a free download, you’re going to want to purchase the premium version through an IAP of $9.99 to get the best experience. The free version provides the player with some content to fool around with (three decks of cards and one plane to play through), it is paltry in comparison to what you’ll find in the premium version. These are the features you will find in the premium version:
• 7 additional decks to unlock
• 250+ additional cards unlockable through play
• 4 deadly opponents, including the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
• 18 additional Campaign levels across the planes of Ravnica, Alara, Innistrad and Zendikar, plus 11 revenge matches
• 10 puzzling challenges
• Ad Hoc one-on-one Multiplayer play
• Two-Headed Giant and Custom Game modes
• Access to deck key and foil conversion in-app purchases
• Additional downloadable content as it becomes available
Magic 2014 is a huge game (1.2 GB), so make sure you’ve got a good amount of free space on your device before you make a purchase. Also, the game was designed to be played on a tablet, so phone users will be missing out on this one.
If you’re a fan of TCG’s or Magic: The Gathering in particular you are going to love Magic 2014. Those new to the genre are lucky enough to get a free version to check out before they shell out their hard earned money. Magic 2014 looks great, so be sure to check it out.