Published on June 30th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
1941: Axis & Allies Marches Onto Google Play
1941: Axis & Allies is a new strategy board game that is based off the major conflicts between Axis and Allied powers in World War II. This game has been brought to Google Play thanks to ElectroWolff Games; the developer of the android version of Risk called ‘Drisk‘. These guys know their stuff, so if you’re a fan of strategy board game styled games look no further than 1941: Axis & Allies.
Some of 1941: Axis & Allies key features include:
- Over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones
- Access to 9 different units such as infantry, tanks, and battleships
- 5 player local pass and play gameplay
- Crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
- Detailed in-game statistics
If you’re a fan of strategy board games you wont want to miss out on this game. You can grab 1941: Axis & Allies from Google Play for just $2.99.