Published on July 7th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
The Tour de France 2013 Official Game Rides Onto Google Play
Tour de France 2013 has been in full swing for just over a week now.Have you been wishing that you could be part of the excitement but you just lack the stamina to ride a couple thousand kilometres across the European countryside? Well you can now get into the action easier than ever by downloading the official game of Tour de France 2013 right onto your android device.
In the official game you will become a director of your own team. You’re going to have to work hard to lead your team to the top of the leaderboards at the end of the 21 stages of the tour. You’re going to have to figure out the best strategy and tactical schemes if you want to win, so decide when it’s going to be most beneficial to attack, and when it’s best to stop for bit to conserve some of your energy. This isn’t going to be easy, so you’re going to have to be on your A game if you want to win the coveted yellow jacket.
- The official stages, racers and teams of the Tour 2013 !
- Dozens of challenges to take up !
- The real conditions of the Tour : climbs, breakaways, distances, weather, etc.
- Dynamic gameplay during sprints !
- The exact profiles and stats of the cycling competitors: physical shape, performances, specialty (leader, climber, etc.)
- More leaderboards for more challenge : Yellow jersey, Green jersey, Polka dot Jersey, stage rankings, general rankings, etc.
- Share your success on the Tour with your friends !
If you want to lead your team to the ultimate goal of winning the yellow you can download the official Tour de France 2013 game from Google Play for $3.99.