Published on July 8th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
KAVINSKY Punches and Kicks His Way Onto Android
KAVINSKY is the first ever game that has been based off of a music record. The game is based around the music found in Kavinsky’s album Outrun, which is around a young man that crashed his Ferrari Testarossa back in 1986.
In Kavinsky you will find yourself battling foul villains and shady night creatures in the streets of Downtown LA. You will be using powerful martial arts move and deadly weapons on your quest, all while listening to the awesome soundtrack that has been provided by Kavinsky himself.
- Several fight levels against shady street villains.
- Exciting Boss Fight!
- Drive Kavinsky’s emblematic car.
- Feel the speed in a race to outrun opponents.
- With the camera of your device and Augmented Reality technology, bonus levels can be played with any background location you choose.
- Awesome 16-bit pixel retro play mode.
- Game soundtrack produced by Kavinsky.
KAVINSKY combines beat ’em ups and racing into one solid game, and tops off the experience with a killer soundtrack. Be sure to download this free game as soon as possible.