Published on July 8th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
New Flight Simulator ‘Infinite Flight’ Touches Down On Android
Flying Development Studio has just released their new true to life flight simulator onto Android. You get to take flight in the pilot’s seat of several different aircraft, in many real world regions from around the globe. You will have to deal with many real to life challenges as well, such as day or night time flights, atmospheric conditions, and even a wide range of weight configurations. There’s a lot here to peak the interest of a novice, but will also have enough challenge to test an accomplished pilot.
- 27 aircraft (16 included + 11 IAP, full list below)
- 8 regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (5 included + 3 IAP, full list below)
- All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
- Flight planning
- Instrument Landing System (ILS)
- Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
- Advanced replay system
- Time and weather conditions
- Weight and balance configuration
- Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
- And much more…
If you’re ready to get into the pilot’s seat in Android’s most realistic flight simulator to date look no further than Infinite Flight. It is available for $4.99 on Google Play.