Published on July 11th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Pacific Rim Lays The Smackdown On Google Play
Pacific Rim, the new movie tie-in game for the upcoming movie of the same name has just landed on Google Play. You will be creating and customizing your own very own Jaeger (essentially a mech) and taking it into battle against evil aliens known as Kaiju. The game plays out with gameplay that is very similar to that found in Infinity Blade, which some will love, but some will likely be a bit put off by. But really, how can you fault a game that pits giant mechanized robots and giant evil aliens against each other?
- Story Mode: Play over 30 levels and challenge monstrous creatures in intense combat inspired by the motion picture.
- Survival Mode: Can you defend humanity from an endless wave of Kaiju? See how skilled you are with your customized Jaeger.
- Command up to five different Jaegers with custom equipment and technology.
- Upgrade your Jaegers and weapons to dominate the battlefield.
- Discover and research new technology to increase your armor, power and speed.
- The game explores the Pacific Rim universe with new events, Jaegars, and Kaiju not fully revealed in the film.
The move is being release in theatres tomorrow, but if you can’t wait that long to get your mech… er..Jaeger on you can get the game today for $4.99 on Google Play.