Published on July 12th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Adult Swim Games Finally Launches Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Over To Android
The second iteration of the Robot Unicorn Attack series has just finally made the jump onto Google Play. You will notice an obvious boost in the game’s visuals, but that’s not all that has been vastly improved in this sequel. You now get to choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno, you get to customize your very own unicorn, and unlock special boosts – and that’s just naming a few of the improvements. So sharpen your horn and get ready for some more of the crazy rainbow filled endless running you’d expect to find in this series.
- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including “Rainbow Savior” and “Gallow’s Gallop”
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure’s “Always”
- Full Tablet support for both 7 and 10 inch tablets!
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Jump over to Google Play to check out the greatly improved sequel to the already hugely addictive Robot Unicorn Attack. All of the new enhancements make this a must play, and the fact that it’s free means you have no reason not to give it a download.