Published on July 12th, 2013 | by James Maxwell1
Max Rush Rushes Onto Google Play
Max Rush is a new fast-paced action-puzzler that is a combined effort by Evodant Interactive and Dark Spark Studios. The gameplay in Max Rush is a mixture of down-scrolling arcade action and elements of the always addictive match-3 formula. The method used to solve these puzzles is pretty old school too… well, if you consider medieval to be old school. Take your arsenal of sharp pointy weapons and launch them at your enemies! Clear out some of your enemies to push back the horde, and activate wicked power-ups to help out along the way. Does it really get any better than that?
- Fast-Paced Action Puzzler: A distinctive twist on classic match-three gameplay, players must use fast-thinking and quick reflexes to stay ahead of an ever descending enemy by creating massive color combos.
- Epic Monsters: Not all members of the Horde are spawned equally – Elite monsters complicate Rush’s strategy. Each type must be defeated in a special way. If Elites fill the board, Rush’s odds of survival dwindle.
- Strategic Combo System: Why kill one monster when you could clear a row? Thinking ahead and setting up kills before the game board resolves causes MASSIVE combos. This feat however becomes increasingly more difficult as the game speed increases.
- Unique Power Ups: Rush is a throw-the-axe-and-see-what-happens kinda guy, but he won’t say no to magic powers if they’re offered! Collect different powers from defeated Elites to bring different tools to Rush’s arsenal and shape your strategy to smash the Undead Horde!
- Leader Boards: Go down swinging! Shoot for the high score and challenge your friends through Google Play.
Rush over to Google Play to get your very own copy of Max Rush. It is a free download, so don’t let this one slip by you.