Published on July 15th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Save The Innocent Birds From Unnecessary Electrocution In Circuit Panic
Circuit Panic is reflex puzzler that will have you thinking strategically while multi-tasking at an intense pace. You will be working hard to protect your bird friends from the likely death they will receive if you don’t react quick enough. You don’t want to see Rob, Larry, and Gus getting zapped now, do you? Do you have what it takes to to keep them safe from those dastardly electric surges?
- Protect 3 birds as they fly south to escape the onslaught of electrical surges.
- Collect 20+ hats to customize your birds.
- Experience 7 different environments with unique hazards in each.
- An amazing soundtrack by Marius Masalar, composer for Star Command.
- Endless re-playability with a survival mode that will put your skills to the test.
- Unlock over 40 achievements.
- The full version of the game includes 3 exclusive hats (Android Helmet, Party Hat, and Bunny Ears) and 1 extra world that combines all environment hazards.
- Fly through the worlds with the help of 6 unique power-ups.
- Compete for the highest scores against friends in each world.
You can put your reflexes to the test in either the free version of the game, or you can unlock some fun additional features for just $1.99. Zap over to Google Play to check this one out.