Published on July 16th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey0
Gorgeous Time Travelin’ Shooter A Thug In Time Arrives On Android
A visually stunning twin stick shooter called A Thug In Time has arrived courtesy of independent development studio Destructa Mobile. This action filled romp through the ages casts players as ordinary hoodlum Kai, who due to a terrible tragedy sets out on a quest of vengeance against the mysterious “creators” who seek to destroy the planet.
Much like the Ratchet & Clank games, A Thug In Time is a game that takes great pride in its vast array of cool and sometimes zany weaponry. In order to defeat the invaders and save the world you’ll be visiting plenty of unique locales, fighting over the top characters, and unlocking an arsenal of weird yet deadly power ups.
- Decapitate, freeze, burn as well as riddle with bullet and laser fire your enemies with more than 35 explosive weapons
- In game powerups that include: fire bombs, freeze bombs and cutter blades
- Battle through 65 levels set in four time periods: Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930’s mob infested Chicago and modern-day New York
- Obliterate more than 20 types of unique enemies
- No death animations, each kill has its own unique physics based reaction
- Conquer time travel as well as eight bosses and their mini-bosses
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting techniques
- Hours of gameplay with an enormous amount of content
A Thug In Time is an addicting twin stick shooter with terrific visuals and great new ideas. You can pick it up for free on Google Play.