Published on July 19th, 2013 | by James Maxwell1
Bloons TD Goes Multiplayer in Bloons TD Battles
Without a doubt Bloons TD 5 is my favorite tower defense game available for android. The game is just filled with cool stuff, like upgradable towers, challenging gameplay, and a nice cartoon art style. The developers, Ninja Kiwi, have just released a brand new game to add to their arsenal of TD games. What makes Battles stand out from the other games in the series is that this one is based around competitive multiplayer battles. I’ve never played a multiplayer TD game before, and the idea certainly sounds like it could breathe some life into the TD genre. And Battles is using all of the fun elements found in Bloons TD 5, so how could this not turn out great?
- Check out these awesome features!
- Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
- 10 custom Battles tracks
- 19 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades
- Assault Mode – manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
- Defensive Mode – build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
- All new Monkey Tower Boost – supercharge your monkey towers to fast attack for a limited time
- All new Bloons Boost – power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
- Create and join private matches to challenge any of your facebook friends
- 16 cool achievements to claim
- Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
The newest addition into the Bloons TD line of games is available as a free download, so there’s no reason to miss out on this one. Whether you’re a fan of TD games or just online multiplayer in general this is a game you’re going to want to check out.