Published on July 24th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey0
Riptide GP 2 Splashes Onto Android
Right on schedule, Vector Unit has unleashed its gorgeous looking aquatic racer Riptide GP 2 onto Android devices everywhere. The fan favorite racing game has upped its ante with new tracks, features, and easily the best water physics simulation to be found on any platform.
Much like its predecessor, Riptide GP 2 is a graphical powerhouse that serves as the vanguard of a new generation of Android gaming. Tons of new features like online multiplayer and even more advanced racing physics have been added, making Vector Unit’s sequel a vastly superior game over its already impressive senior. Thanks to the Google Play Games service, players will be able to unlock achievements, compare scores, and seamlessly challenge friends through a universally available online gaming service.
- ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER • Show off your skills and your custom-tuned hydro jet in 4-way online battles with friends and players around the world!
- ALL NEW CAREER MODE • Play through Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events to earn XP and cash that can be used to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider’s performance.
- ALL NEW WATERCRAFT • Collect 9 powerful new hydro jets, and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
- ALL NEW STUNT SYSTEM • Unlock and master 25 outrageous new stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
- GAME THE WAY YOU WANT • Seamlessly supports multiple control configurations for tilt, touch-screen, and gamepad play.
- GOOGLE PLAY GAME SERVICES • Race online, earn achievements and keep your game synced to the cloud with your Google account.
- CUTTING EDGE TECH • Powered by the all-new Vector Engine 4, Riptide GP2 builds on the original game’s stunning visuals, with extra-detailed HD graphics!
- OPTIMIZED FOR TEGRA 4 • Featuring additional optimizations exclusively for Tegra 4: higher-resolution textures, complex shaders, dynamic lighting, and real-time shadows. As featured in Tegra Zone! Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
Riptide GP 2 is a terrifically entertaining game that no Android gamer should be without. It’s available now for $2.99 on Google Play.