Published on July 25th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Bounty Arms Blasts onto Google Play
Kerosene Games, the developers behind the hugely popular game ‘Bladeslinger‘ have just released their highly anticipated 3D action game Bounty Arms onto Google Play. Bounty Arms appears to be a great mix of both high tech hack-and-slash action and some solid side-scrolling platforming elements. The developers introduced some intuitive touch controls into the mix too, so that means Bounty Arms will control great no matter what device you’re using. Oh, and did I mention Bounty Arms has quite possibly the most impressive 3D graphics to date? It does!
- Beautiful 3D graphics created with the Unreal Engine.
- Search for bounties from across various galaxies as a member of the “HOGS”
- Full freedom of movement through simple touch-tailored controls and design.
- 10 missions to complete – each with bonus objectives and global leaderboards.
- Epic boss battles.
- Loads of easter eggs to find, like secret doors and treasure chests.
- Ongoing support and improvements to be offered from Kerosene Games.
If you’re looking for a great action-platformer you really shouldn’t look any further than Bounty Arms. Just make sure you’ve got a device that will handle it, as well as $4.99 to grab it off of Google Play.