Published on July 26th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
The Walking Dead Assault The Play Store in The Walking Dead: Assault
The Walking Dead: Assault, a fast paced action-strategy game based off of the events of “The Walking Dead” TV series has finally made its way onto Google Play. This title has been available on iOS for a while now, so it’s nice to finally have a chance to give this unique strategy game a look. The version of the game that has landed on Google Play is touted as the best version of the game yet, as it includes re-tuned and rebalanced levels, new boosters to unlock, audio and special effects improvements, as well as the Michonne character – that was previously a piece of downloadable content. This release certainly sounds like it’s been well polished for Android gamers, and I can tell you I’m not complaining.
- Authentic locations from the award-winning comic series, visualized within a 3D comic book style!
- Play as your favorite characters from the comics with intuitive controls built for Touch-screen devices!
- Trigger distractions such as flares and car alarms to divert attention away from you and your party – but be careful how much noise you make!
- Unlock and upgrade your characters’ attributes to tilt the odds in your favor!
- Beat your friends times via Google Play Leaderboards!
If you’re a fan of The Walking Dead TV series, zombies, or just strategy games in general you’re going to want to pick this one up. You can grab this unique and beautiful strategy game for just $3.19 from Google Play.