Published on July 30th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
KungFu Quest: The Jade Tower Jump Kicks Its Way Onto Google Play
IPlayAllDay Studio has finally released their new side-scrolling fighting game KungFu Quest: The Jade Tower onto Google Play. This new beat ’em up isn’t what you’d expect, as you’re going to be using different strike moves, creating your own combones, and upgrading your character however you want to. From the looks of it KungFu Quest is going to kick some serious butt!
You take control of a kung fu fighter that has travelled back through time in order to stop Chong Lee’s an evil plan of destroying the world. You will have to punch and kick your your way through hordes of enemies in your quest to reach the top of the Jade Tower, and put an end to Chong Lee once and for all.
- 38 challenging stages, 8 themes including 8 intense boss fights
- List of different strike moves allows you to set your own fighting moves and combos to match your fighting style.
- Character upgrades and customization
- 60 fps animation and awesome graphics. This the best looking beat em up game ever.
- Replay the game in different difficulty and beat challenges.
Punch and kick your way over to Google Play to get your hands on this great free beat ’em up. Hiiiyyaa!