Published on August 12th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey2
Unreal Action RPG Wraithborne Launches Exclusively On OUYA
Though its lineup of launch titles are but a distant memory now, the Android powered OUYA console still continues to score a steady supply of exclusive games to bolster its once sparsely populated app store. It’s latest acquisition, Alpha Dog Games’ dungeon crawling action rpg Wraithborne, is an award winning role playing experience that feels right at home on the big screen. This is thanks to a robust art style combined with the power of Unreal Engine 3.
Unlike most fantasy themed rpgs, Wraithborne has a unique story that ties neatly into the gameplay. With humanity at its technological zenith sometime in the future, magic suddenly returns to the world bringing with it mythical monsters and the destruction of civilization. The remaining survivors band together in camps, relying on magically gifted warriors called Wraithborne to protect them. As one of these Wraithborne players will embark on an epic quest with many twists and turns to save the human race from extinction.
- AMAZING GRAPHICS POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE
- TEN UNIQUE LEVELS TO REPLAY AND MASTER
- NIGHTMARE MODE DIFFICULTY LEVEL FOR CORE GAMERS
- FAST-PACED ACTION COMBAT
- UNLOCKABLE LOOT, INCLUDING 8 WARHAMMERS AND 5 SETS OF ARMOR
- WIELD POWERFUL RUNIC SPELLS TO ATTACK, HEAL, and DEFEND
- COMPETE FOR HIGH SCORES IN 3 DIFFERENT GAMEPLAY CHALLENGE ARENAS
A terrific dungeon crawler with great visuals and gameplay, Wraithborne is available now for $4.99 on an OUYA near you.