Published on August 13th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Rhythm-Based Platformer Geometry Dash Bounces Onto Google Play
Geometry Dash is a gorgeous new rhythm-based action platformer from RobTop Games; the developers behind the highly addictive Boomblings games. Their new game Geometry Dash is a step away from their puzzle gameplay background, but from what I’ve seen it is a step in the right direction.
Geometry Dash is most easily described as a visually stunning take on the highly addictive ‘Impossible Game’ formula. You will be bouncing your polygonal character through extremely challenging levels where you’ll really have to put your action platforming skills to the test. Using the simple one-touch control scheme you will be jumping, flipping, and flying your way through dangerous passages that are jam-packed with a deadly obstacles. Do you think you have what it takes to conquer this gorgeous new action-platformer?
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- No in-app purchases!
This gorgeous reinvention of the Impossible Game formula can be all yours for the low price of just $2.24 on Google Play.