Published on September 5th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Joining Hands 2 Grabs a Spot on Google Play
The sequel to 10tons addictive hand-holding puzzler Joining Hands has finally arrived on Google Play. The game is aptly named Joining Hands 2, and it promises more of the same puzzle gameplay you loved from the first game, but with enough changes to keep it feeling fresh and new. This time around a blazing ball of fire has just smashed into the corner of the Whispering Woods. You will be helping the peaceful Peablins to discover the mystery behind what has just happened.
In Joining Hands 2 you will still be dragging and dropping the Peablins across each level with the goal of them all holding hands at the end. The difficulty increases as new Peablins are introduced and more hands need holding. There’s also a star rating each level too, which is sure to keep any completionists challenged for quite some time.
- More than 140 fun and challenging levels
- Eight kinds of adorable Peablin characters
- Unlimited hint system: Never get stuck
- Fun for all ages: No violence, no time limits, no pressure
- Great for child and parent cooperative puzzling
- Cute graphics and joyful soundtrack
- Ten Google Play achievements
Joining Hands looks to be a fantastic follow up to a puzzle game that was already hugely addictive. Head on over to Google Play and get your hands on this unique puzzler for just $0.99.
Developer Website: 10tons.com