Published on September 10th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
New 3D Tower Defense Game Brave Guardians Makes a Stand On Google Play
The developer behind the unique 3D tower defense game Beat The Beast has just a released a new game in the same genre called Brave Guardians. Brave Guardians is a 3D action fantasy defense game that is a bit different because of it’s use of four unique heroes. Each of these heroes has their own special abilities, which keeps the game feeling different than others in the genre.
In Brave Guardians you will be defending your world against nasty fiends with the help of several different tower types, and of course your four heroes. This game’s unique gameplay elements and fantastic 3D graphics make it stand out from any other tower defense game on the market today.
- 2 Game modes (Campaign and Guardian)
- 4 different worlds (Forest, Desert, Winter, Lava)
- Over 22 unique levels with beautiful 3D environments
- 4 Guardians each with extraordinary abilities
- 6 ingame upgrade levels of the Guardians
- 4 specialized towers (Arbalet, Thunder, Cannon, Catapult)
- 6 upgrade levels of the towers in battle
- 6 ingame upgrade levels of tower’s properties
- Many ingame upgrades of game properties
- Over 30 different enemies each with their own skills!
- 3 wizards enemies that will make your life harder
- Intense boss fight in each world (4 Bosses)
- Hours of gameplay with over 30 achievements
Free download on google play
Developer Website: Chundos.com