Published on September 17th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey0
Rally Racer Get Gravel! Drifts Onto Android
Rally style racing games have had a troubled history on Android, while we’ve gotten a few rally racers in the past most of them fell far short of bringing an entertaining rally experience to Android. Polygame Digital, the developers behind Project Downforce and Bogan’s Run, may have just filled in that gap with Get Gravel!, a new arcade style rally racer with realistic physics tailored for people who like to drift.
Fans of games like the Colin Mcrae rally series will feel instantly at home with Get Gravel!’s approach to off road racing. As an expert rally racer, players will travel to some of the world’s most dangerous and challenging courses in order to set new records and prove they’re the best. As with real life rally sport, each race is a battle with time rather than a pack of computer controlled drivers which means players will be judged based on pure driving skill as opposed to how well they would do in a demolition derby.
* NO ADS! NO IAP! NO HIDDEN OR EXTRA COSTS!
* Five playable car classes (can you unleash The Beast?)
* Multiple stages across various exotic locales
* Five championship modes to complete
* Single stage mode – beat your best times and practice for the main events!
* Real car physics… well, real FUN car physics!
* Thumping metal soundtrack from Wackor, RKH and Necropolo
* Awesome 3D graphics, featuring dense forests and palm-filled beaches
* Multiple control modes
* Adjustable video options – tweak the performance to suit your device!
* Insane sideways racing action!!!
A terrific rally experience, Get Gravel! towers above the competition with addicting gameplay and great graphics. It’s available now as a free demo and for $2.99 on Google Play.