Published on September 19th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Prehistoric Match-3 Strategy Game Cavemania Errupts onto Google Play
Cavemania is a new match-3 puzzler that is quite unlike any other match-3 puzzler you have ever played. Of course it features the match-3 gameplay that mobile gamers know all too well, but there is a huge amount of strategy gameplay (unit/resource management) involved here too. i guess it might be important to note that Cavemania has been created by the developers of the hugely popular strategy games Age of Empires and Age of Mythology! So I think it’s safe to say that these guys know a thing or two about how to do strategy gameplay right.
So Cavemania uses the modern match-3 gameplay in a unique way in that it kind of feels like an old-school strategy game. You will be gathering resources, managing units, and creating new buildings that will help lead you to victory. Along the way you will need to overcome some Stone Age obstacles and destroy some deadly prehistoric enemies.
- Help the Chieftain reunite his scattered tribe while battling fearsome foes.
- Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradeable units and buildings.
- Master unique powers like the Warrior’s Bonk and Villager’s Harvest abilities
- Compete with friends with Facebook/Twitter to see who will go down in prehistory!
- 90 levels of awesome prehistoric fun
- 12 unique units and over 100 upgrades
- 7 dinos
- 9 boosters and consumables
Cavemania is a unique new take on the always popular match-3 gameplay formula that is sure to be fun for both casual and hardcore gamers alike. Definitely make sure you check this one out! Cavemania can be yours for the great low price of FREE on Google Play.
Developer Website: BonusXP.com
Publisher Website: Yodo1Games.com