Published on November 20th, 2013 | by James Maxwell0
Get Filthy In The World’s First Garbage Themed Endless Runner ‘Dumpster Dive’
Dumpster Dive is a brand-new endless runner that is essentially boot camp for the lowly street urchin. You know there is a fortune to be found in the dumpsters around town, and you want to be the one to discover it. People throw away a tonne of valuable stuff (another man’s trash is another man’s treasure, right?), and why should anyone other than yourself be the one to find it?
You start your messy journey by diving into a number of different dumpsters with the goal of gathering items that will build up your high score. Along the way you’ll collect food items like pizza, burgers, and corndogs that will help you to gain speed, but you’ll need to keep an eye out for the bottles and trash bags that want to see end to your legendary dumpster dive. In Dumpster Dive there are a number of fun collectibles items to attain like cassettes that add new tracks into the game, paint tubes that can dye your hair, and stars that will help you unlock new dumpsters to explore!
- UNIQUE DUMPSTERS: test your diving prowess in a variety of dumpsters, each with their own individual perks and pitfalls
- UNLOCKABLE SOUNDTRACK: featuring great DIY bands and musicians that add to the punk aesthetic of the game
- LEADERBOARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS: compete against fellow scavengers and prove your dumpster spelunking abilities
- CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS: from mohawks to devilocks, ratty tanks to studded vests, and a variety of colors to bool, make your ‘pixel punk’ however you choose!
- MONTHLY UPDATES: with additional content such as new dumpsters, music tracks, special characters and more!
- NO ADS or IAPs: pay once for the complete game
- and PIXEL ART because why not!
Dumpster Dive! is the first ever garbage themed endless runner, and it looks like a tonne of fun. It has a unique gameplay style, a killer punk soundtrack, and some truly wicked pixel graphics. This is one game that doesn’t deserve a place in the trash!
Developer Website: CHUDCHUD Industries