Published on January 21st, 2014 | by James Maxwell0
Gamebook Adventures 9: Sultans of Rema Rides onto Google Play
Tin Man Games has just released their ninth iteration of their popular Gamebook Adventures: Sultans of Rema. Sultans of Rema is the highly anticipated sequel to the third in the Gamebook Adventures line-up Slaves of Rema, and it continues the storyline that takes place in the City-State of Callae. If you are unfamiliar with the first book in the series you can grab right now for the low price of $0.99 to celebrate the release of the sequel. Download Slaves of Rema by clicking here.
Because Sultans of Rema is a sequel it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that the story still takes place on the continent of Rema. You begin your adventure by searching for the Emirates of Akbir; a place ruled by a sick Emir that has always held a neutral stance in matters related to the Orlandes’ political leanings. Unfortunately for the Emir his successor doesn’t hold these same values and he has threatened to send this relationship into turmoil. To prevent this from happening you must secretly enter into this harsh environments of this desert world that is filled not only with political turmoil but also strange magics as well. These two factors will determine the fate of both Rema and Orlandes.
Sultans of Rema has been written by Gaetano Abbondanza, was designed by the notorious Brewin’, and the game’s fantastic illustrations were the work of Josh Wright; the of artist of both Temple of the Spider God and Curse of the Assassin. With so much great talent behind this Gamebook Adventure you’re pretty much guaranteed an adventure you wont soon forget.
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read the story and dictate the direction of the story! Options based on who you have met, where you have visited and what you have found.
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Three difficulty levels. Read the book casually by being able to move around freely or crank up the difficulty and be a •hardcore gamebook player.
- Awesome artwork by Josh Wright (including a new cover by Dan Maxwell!) and music to accompany the interactive story.
Sultans of Rema is sure to be an instant purchase for fans of the Gamebook Adventure series. If you haven’t yet read the previous book in this series – Slaves of Rema – you can get caught up by grabbing it for the limited time sale price of just $0.99! If you’re looking to jump into a storyline that is filled with thrilling adventure you should check out both Slaves of Rema and Sultans of Rema today!
Developer Website: Tin Man Games