Published on January 28th, 2014 | by Craig Forshey0
Legendary Shooter Sequel Minigore 2 Sneaks Onto Android
It’s been a while since Mountain Sheep’s award winning twin stick shoot ’em up Minigore 2: Zombies first debuted on iOS and Android gamers have been eagerly anticipating their chance to kick some zombie butt ever since. That wait is now over as the ambitiously addicting zombie blasting sequel has finally arrived on Google Play. This beautiful and technically impressive follow up to the original Minigore proves yet again why Mountain Sheep is the king of twin stick shooters thanks to its innovative gameplay and jaw dropping visuals.
Minigore 2: Zombies boasts a host of improvements and game changing features that fans of the original game will positively swoon over. For starters, a brand new proprietary game engine has been created specifically for Minigore 2 that can handle hundreds of on-screen enemies at once ala Dead Rising and is capable of bringing jaw dropping next gen quality graphics to life. Then there are all the new ways players can dispatch of the seemingly never ending zombie horde like running screaming through a horde of the undead with a chainsaw or hiring an elite squad of mercenary penguins to do the deed for you. Minigore 2: Zombies feels like a true sequel with all its awesome new features and gameplay.
– 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
– 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
– 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
– COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT’S WAGON
– MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
– COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
– PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
– PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
– RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
– TWO CAMERA ANGLES try out the top-down view for a classic shooter experience
– DYNAMIC LIGHTING!
Minigore 2: Zombies is currently available for free on Google Play. If it isn’t available in your country just yet don’t fret, Mountain Sheep is releasing the game in phases and expects Minigore 2 to be available worldwide within the next day or two.