Published on February 25th, 2014 | by James Maxwell0
Hit iOS Game Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous Deftly Maneuvers onto Google Play
One Man Left Studios, the developer behind a bunch of hit iOS games, has finally decided to release one of their best creations onto Google Play. This game is a fast-paced arcade action game called Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous. The game puts you in command of a tiny space ship that you control solely via your device’s accelerometer. With a title like Tilt to Live this shouldn’t really come as much of a surprise, but thankfully the tilt controls actually work very very well here. Not all games making use of tilt controls can say that, but thankfully for us all that isn’t a worry you need to have for Tilt to Live 2.
In Tilt to Live 2 you command a small space ship that is constantly being pursued by an army of red dots. These dots are hell-bent on destroying you and will stop at nothing to put an end to you. They’ll come at you in several different attack formations so you need to be sharp if you plan on staying alive for very long. You will dodge a lot of enemies in Tilt to Live 2, but you also have access to a huge assortment of single-use special weapons that come to you in the form of bubbles. Gathering these is of the utmost importance if you plan on staying alive and setting yourself a new high score!
- Designed for both mobile devices and tablets!
- Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
- A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
- A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
- Diabolical boss encounters
- Flaunt your highscore on your Google Play friends’ game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
- Tons of Google Play achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous should be an absolute must buy for any fan of action arcade games. It’s stunning visuals, unique tilt controls, and relentlessly addictive gameplay make it a game that cannot be missed. Download it today!
Developer Website: One Man Left Studios