Published on February 12th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey5
Dungeon Bandit Hits Playstation Mobile
2D dungeon crawler Dungeon Bandit from developer Chris Egerter is now available on the Playstation Mobile store for Playstation certified devices. Featuring non-linear gameplay that lets you choose your own path through the game and over 64 levels, Dungeon Bandit aims for high replay value. A nice addition to the Android version is full support for the Xperia Play’s controller and Bluetooth controllers as well. Dungeon Bandit costs $4.29.
• 16-20 hours of gameplay
• 3 difficulty levels
• 25 minutes of mood setting music
• 3D immersive sound
• Amazing dynamic lighting. Light torches to see better in the dungeons.
• Unlock new areas and level up your hero!
• Variety of weapons including pistol, shotguns, grenades, rocket launcher, flame thrower, fireballs, blades.
• Avoid fireballs, blades, and spike traps, and crush enemies with sliding blocks.
• Nonlinear gameplay lets you pick which locations you want to play first.
• 64 progressively difficult levels spread across 8 unique locations.
• Your goal is to collect keys and treasures while defending yourself from the neverending hordes of Ancient keepers. Find the exit and make it out alive to advance.
• The more you play, the bigger and badder the world gets!
• Combination of environmental puzzles and combat, with emphasis on combat