Published on March 6th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey7
God Of Blades Puts A Novel Spin On The Endless Runner
Critically acclaimed IOS runner God Of Blades is now on Android and ready to inject your phone with some epic endless running. The unnamed king has risen from the dead to save his planet from a doomsday cult and the Lovecraftian powers they serve. Wielding spectral blades forged from the spirits of the dead, God Of Blades gives you a variety of ways to dispatch those foolish enough to stand in your way. Featuring hand drawn characters and environments pulp novel inspired book covers, and a full soundtrack reminiscent of classic movies from the ’70s, developer White Whale Games aims to put a unique spin on the endless runner genre.
– 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
– Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
– An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
– Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
– Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
– Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
– Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
– Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
You can pick up God Of Blades for $.99 on the Google Play Store.
Google Play – God Of Blades