Published on March 8th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey4
Squids Wild West HD Is Not Your Typical RPG
When we reported on Squids Wild West a few days ago, the latest information we had was that it would be releasing for Android in a few months. Well a nice surprise came today in the form of a very early release for this atypical RPG. Squids Wild West HD puts you in command of a posse of Squids as you complete a variety of RPG missions.
Best described as Angry Birds meets Final Fantasy: Tactics, Squids Wild West HD has you moving your party with a slingshot mechanic like in the former and attacking enemies with stats and different classes like in the latter. The four classes of shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers gameplay mechanics work exactly like they sound. The Shooters are the heavy infantry, the scouts are quick on their feet, troopers have extra abilities, and healers…..well, heal.
– Brand new chapter in the funny and exciting SQUIDS saga
– Unique mix of turn-based tactics and classic RPG elements
– An epic adventure: hours of gameplay with varied missions and boss battles
– Simple controls: grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
– Four character classes with different abilities: shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers
– Recruit your own Squid army among 12+ playable characters
– Equip your Squids with special ability-boosting helmets
– SQUIDS Wild West is localized in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Korean.
Squids Wild West HD is $2.99 on Google Play.
Google Play Store – Squids Wild West HD