Published on March 14th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey78
Glu Mobile Unleashes Heroes Of Destiny
Glu Mobile is on a roll having added several new high profile sequels to its already impressive free to play repertoire. Following the release of Samurai Vs Zombies Defense 2 and Gun Bros 2 only days ago, Glu is back with its anticipated new IP Heroes Of Destiny. A real time strategy RPG, Heroes Of Destiny puts you in control of a party of four heroes from the kingdom of Lerona as you battle the corruption of the darkness and its minions.
Players will issue commands via an intuitive touch system that fans of the game Battle Heart will instantly recognize. Dragging a finger from a hero to a monster will tell your character to attack. Your party is controlled in real time, so you’ll have to be quick with your fingers to control all four heroes at once. You’ll also need to drag from the healer to other heroes in the party in order to heal and use buffs. A variety of special abilities and spells will be available in the corner of the screen should you need to throw a flaming asteroid at a ogre or perform a rapid fire sword swipe on a goblin.
- Control a team of up to 4 heroes with simple, intuitive touch controls.
- Fun real-time strategy and fantasy action RPG style gameplay.
- Play heroes of different classes, each with their own unique skills.
- Awesome 3D characters and environments – battle monsters in richly detailed outdoor, dungeon, and city environments.
- Replayable missions with unique boss missions and cool loot rewards!
- Hundreds of different gear types to customize your heroes and improve their combat stats.
- More playable content to come in future updates!
Like practically every other Glu Mobile title, you can pick up Heroes Of Destiny for free with IAP’s on Google Play. In the past, this pricing structure has caused otherwise great Glu Mobile games to suffer from a severely unbalanced level progression and equipment parity system. There are ways to play games of this type and not spend a dime. Grinding and downloading offered apps then uninstalling them once premium currency has been earned will get you enough coins for any in game purchase. It’s just a question of how much players are willing to put up with in order to play a game like Heroes Of Destiny for free.
Google Play – Heroes Of Destiny