Published on March 19th, 2013 | by Craig Forshey68
Realtech VR Releases Brotherhood Of Violence
Realtech VR, best known for their spaceship shooter No Gravity, have released Brotherhood Of Violence, a new beat ’em up with impressive visuals. Brotherhood of Violence follows the story of an elite assassin who has left the life of violence he once knew. Unfortunately for him, the brotherhood doesn’t let anyone leave and they kidnap his blood brother to force him to return. He’ll have to go through over 400 uniquely designed enemies and defeat the big boss who has absorbed the power of the dragon if he ever wants to see his brother again.
Realtech VR has established a reputation for including pretty much every conceivable feature in their games. Even though Brotherhood Of Violence is a straightforward beat ’em up, players will be able to customize every part of their fighter from their looks to each individual move they can perform. Physical gamepads of all kinds are supported like the Xperia Play’s and a plethora of bluetooth controllers. High end graphics make Brotherhood Of Violence easily the best looking brawler on Android with advanced lighting, post processing effects, and detailed character models.
- High end 3D engine
- Multitouch, third-party controller (Bluetooth) support
- Explore 30+ unique environments
- More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat!
- Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
- Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
- Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival !
- Brag about your skills on Facebook
- In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more!
- High quality character animations with 12 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muey-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
- Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
- Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more!
You can pick up Brother Hood Of Violence for $3.42 on Google Play.
Google Play – Brotherhood Of Violence