Published on March 21st, 2013 | by Craig Forshey71
Direct Locomotive Traffic In Trainz Trouble
N3V Games are well known for their realistic train simulation games like Trainz Simulator and My First Trainz Set. Their new game, Trainz Trouble, keeps the train theme from the other games but forgoes the simulator aspect of the series for a more arcade style feel. Similar to traffic control games but switching cars for trains, Trainz Trouble tasks the player with route planning, timing train stops, and making sure the trains don’t crash into each other in a spectacular fashion. Trainz Trouble retains the high end 3D graphics of its predecessors so if you do cause a pileup it will at least look awesome. Impatient players can purchase level solutions and consumables through the IAP store.
- quality puzzles for beginners to experts
- awesome train crashes
- gentle learning curve
- spectacular train smashes
- increasing difficulty as you solve each level
- explosive train pile-ups
- advanced 3D graphics
- speeding runaway trains
- in-game store to help you solve puzzles more easily
- trains crashing into cars
- more levels available for a small price
- trains crashing into trains…and cows and deer and kangaroos
- more levels coming soon!
Trainz Trouble is free to play with IAP’s on Google Play.
Google Play – Trainz Trouble